Reversed judgement

If you have been found guilty by default and were unable to present your defense to the court, it is possible to reverse the judgement against you and, if applicable, restore the validity of your driver's license.

Contact us quickly, as the request must be made within 15 days of becoming aware of your conviction.

All the following services will be provided by experienced lawyers:

  • Drafting the motion;
  • Opening the file with the court and securing a hearing date;
  • Preparing your testimony;
  • Presenting the motion.

Our recent successes

Charges for possession of more than 30 grams of marijuana and 8 plants. Following a guilty plea, our client received an absolute discharge, the lowest-level sentence possible, and avoided a criminal record.

R. c. E.L

Speeding charges. During the legal proceedings, we demonstrated that the signage was not visible.
Our client was immediately acquitted.


Charges for failing to stop at the scene of an accident. During the legal proceedings, we demonstrated that our client was not aware of the accident. Our client was acquitted.

City of Gatineau v. A.C.